Completed 3.0 weapons list now available.

Discussion about the core rules - questions, clarifications and updates.
Eilif

Completed 3.0 weapons list now available.

Postby Eilif » October 19th, 2013, 2:56 am

EDIT: See below for update. I decided to take matters into my own hands...

I ask because looking at the document only a few weapons have a "Grit penalty", as compared to their stats in version 2.0 where many weapons do. Also some of the stats are a bit odd resulting in things like a hellgun being better than a boltgun. Also, I notice that missile launchers are still not included despite them being a common occurrence in nearly every 40k faction.

Just wanted to know....
Last edited by Eilif on February 9th, 2016, 7:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Eilif

Re: Is 3.0 weapons list an "in progress document?

Postby Eilif » January 23rd, 2014, 8:20 pm

After recommending ITEN on a few other forums, I thought that I'd stop back in to see how the game was coming.

Is there any signs that ITEN 3.0 is not dead in the water? Based on the lack of response to this thread, updates to even the weapons list or any other signs of progress I will henceforth be directing individuals to ITEN 2.0 as seen at at Gawd-Help-Us.

The sometimes infuriating warband builder and lack of 3.0-ready warbands makes 3.0 virually unplayable for new players. I'm sure the folks doing 3.0 had the best of intentions, but it was questionable to release the rules alone and ridiculous to have been released without a full weapons list.

Eilif

Re: Completed 3.0 weapons list.

Postby Eilif » February 9th, 2016, 7:35 pm

Despite it's unfinished and seemingly abandoned status, our club decided to give ITEN 3 another shot. To that end I completed the "Gamers Edition" Weapons list which in the original document at item-game.org inexplicably lacked grit modifiers for any weapons alphabetically past "K".
You can download the completed version it in PDF or Word Doc format here:
http://www.chicagoskirmishwargames.com/ ... p=653#p653

Enjoy.

Return to “Core Rules”

Created by Matti from StylesFactory.pl and Warlords of Draenor