++ASTROPATHIC CHOIR INTERCEPT TF994 HOLY TERRA 149.996.M41++

Discussion about the core rules - questions, clarifications and updates.
Jodrell

++ASTROPATHIC CHOIR INTERCEPT TF994 HOLY TERRA 149.996.M41++

Postby Jodrell » May 19th, 2013, 9:13 pm

++ASTROPATHIC CHOIR INTERCEPT TF994, HOLY TERRA 149.996.M41++

++TRANSCRIPT FOLLOWS++
TO INQUISITOR GIDEON VENATOR FROM ASSET CXV543.D. AS PER YOUR INSTRUCTION I HAVE TRAVELLED BY WARPSHIP TO CANTIACORUM IV AND MADE CONTACT WITH ASSET TW603.S. A COPY OF THE HERETIC TOME HAS BEEN OBTAINED AND HAS BEEN VERIFIED USING THE RITUAL AS INSTRUCTED. I SHALL IMMEDIATELY MAKE PASSAGE TO THE RENDEZVOUS LOCATION SO YOU MAY TAKE POSSESSION. I DETECTED EVIDENCE THAT SEVERAL AGENTS OF THE ARCH-ENEMY HAVE DISCOVERED THAT THE BOOK IS IN MY POSSESSION AND ARE CURRENTLY IN PURSUIT. IF THE GOD-EMPEROR WILLS IT, I WILL BE ABLE TO EVADE THEM UNTIL WE MEET. THE EMPEROR PROTECTS.
++END TRANSCRIPT++

++DATA-SEAL OF INQUISITORIAL ASSET CXV543.D VERIFIED IN ASTROPATHIC ROUTING MEME++

++MESSAGE FORWARDED TO LORD INQUISITOR LAMECH OF THE ORDO HERETICUS++

++INQUSITOR GIDEON VENATOR DETAINED AND INTERROGATED FOR SUSPECTED HERESY++

++CURRENT LOCATION OF THE "HERETIC TOME" IS UNKNOWN, BUT UNDER EXCRUCIATION, VENATOR CONFIRMED THAT THE BOOK AS BEING A PREVIOUSLY UNKNOWN VERSION OF "IN THE EMPEROR'S NAME", A HERETICAL WORK BANNED BY THE ORDO HERETICUS IN 242.M41++

++THE EXISTENCE OF THIS COPY INDICATES THAT THE SEDITIOUS CULT WHICH CREATED IT IS STILL ACTIVE IN THE CANTIACORUM SECTOR - DISPATCH INQUISITORIAL AGENTS TO INVESTIGATE++

++THE LOCATION OF THE RENDEZVOUS IS STILL UNKNOWN, BUT GIDEON MAY PROVIDE IT FOLLOWING FURTHER INTERROGATION. THE BOOK MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO FALL INTO THE HANDS OF THE ARCH-ENEMY! THE KNIGHTS OF TITAN HAVE BEEN MOBILISED AND ARE READY TO STRIKE WHEN THE BOOK IS LOCATED++

++LET US TRUST IN THE GOD-EMPEROR TO SEE HIS WILL DONE++

Return to “Core Rules”

Created by Matti from StylesFactory.pl and Warlords of Draenor