Restarting my 1/72 VSF Collection

Denizen Kane

Restarting my 1/72 VSF Collection

Postby Denizen Kane » March 5th, 2013, 9:31 am

I am restarting my VSF collection. I recently lost my last collection and now am beginning to start all over again. I cant believe how much FUBAR has been improved upon. It is so versatile. I dropped a few pics to show you guys what I,m up to. I,m sure many of you are much more skilled than I am but like I said I just now had to get back into the modelling thing. I am going to start an Atlantis Campaign in the spring.
Attachments
030.JPG
Reference Pic of a rider and walker
043.JPG
The Legion
031.JPG
French War Balloon
029.JPG
The Calvary to the rescue!
022.JPG
A Prussian Walker

Froggy the Great

Re: Restarting my 1/72 VSF Collection

Postby Froggy the Great » March 5th, 2013, 1:40 pm

Very nice! Please tell us how you made the walker.

Denizen Kane

Re: Restarting my 1/72 VSF Collection

Postby Denizen Kane » March 5th, 2013, 4:01 pm

Well the walker was made from almost 90% junk. Everything except for 8 pennies and 4 nickels came from the trash. It was a scrap box special. LOL! The main body is and old laundry detergent cap. The legs are disposable razors. Old screening that survived an 8 year old hurricane in Florida. I used some juice box straws and ols gears from a VCR. The rest is card board, an old elastic band and the silver thing from the inside of the front of a broken flashlight. I started out looking to build a troop carrier and ended up with a carrier/attack vehicle. By the way I am a great admirer of your work. I hope you will keep it up. I love building models almost as much as playing the game. I only play solo cuz I dont know anyone who plays around here. Next up for me is either a Confederate river gunboat (which fits into my campaign plans) or a really weird VSF unitread armored vehicle. Thanks for the comment. It means alot.

Return to “Victorian Science Fiction FUBAR”

Created by Matti from StylesFactory.pl and Warlords of Draenor