VSF Steam Cycles

Denizen Kane

VSF Steam Cycles

Postby Denizen Kane » October 8th, 2013, 1:38 pm

got a box of WW2 German Motor Cycle troops and I decided to try and do something with them for VSF! The idea was that they were like anti landship or walker unit. They ride up and "tag" the hull of the vehicle with an explosive that is attached to the end of the lance and ride away!
Attachments
PIC_1193.JPG
PIC_1186.JPG
PIC_1176.JPG

Froggy the Great

Re: VSF Steam Cycles

Postby Froggy the Great » October 8th, 2013, 1:44 pm

Very nice! What are their stats?

Denizen Kane

Postby Denizen Kane » October 11th, 2013, 10:19 am

I actually havent gotten around to doing thier stats! Yet! Lol! I sometimes end up building things long before I actually play with them! I have talked with some friends on how we think they should work but so far it is just talk. Most of it centers around the method of attack. I have envisioned like an old school cavalry charge type of thing where they ride up and sort of tag the hull of the vehicle with the explosive charge. Obviously then they would have to move. Any ideas?

Froggy the Great

Postby Froggy the Great » October 11th, 2013, 1:22 pm

Offhand...
Veteran quality, cavalry speeds, treat them as cavalry instead of infantry except where it would be amusing to watch a breakdown or explosion.

Explosive charge: One use only, front only, range=close assualt. 6FP, and any 1s rolled are rerolled against the motorcycle instead (backblast). These dice are rolled in close assault and the results applied before the regular close assault attacks are rolled. If you have special rules about who attacks first in close assault, I suggest starting with the longest weapons first and then by decreasing length.

If you're using points, add 1-2 per weapon to cover the first-strike type ability.

Denizen Kane

Postby Denizen Kane » October 12th, 2013, 9:31 am

Thanx for the tips I was gonna ask about the whole first strike thing becuz of the lances! lol

Return to “Victorian Science Fiction FUBAR”

Created by Matti from StylesFactory.pl and Warlords of Draenor