The Christmas War - a 15mm Sci-Fi Campaign

clkeagle

The Christmas War - a 15mm Sci-Fi Campaign

Postby clkeagle » December 21st, 2011, 4:29 pm

Greetings all,

Looking for something to do in the coming weeks? The Dropship Horizon crew has the answer for you. Today we release The Christmas War: a generic campaign setting that sees an Aggressor army invading the Defender's territory while most of the Defender's forces are away from the border for their Christmas leave.

We left the details as open as we possibly could. This allows you to modify the setting and scenarios as you see fit, and to use any miniatures you like. Several of the Dropship writers are going to run their own versions in the coming weeks - and we're trying to attract more gamers from around the world to join in!

For my own version of the campaign, I'll be using Forge of War to play the first two scenarios, ItEN for the third game, and FUBAR for the grand finale. I'll post force lists and AARs of each game here as the campaign progresses. If anyone else in this group (especially 15mm players, but everyone is welcome) wants to join in the campaign, just put The Christmas War somewhere in your subject lines. The Dropship crew is going to track the overall win/loss record of Aggressors vs Defenders, so your input will help determine the overall winner of The Christmas War.

Link to Campaign Details: http://dropshiphorizon.blogspot.com/2011/12/christmas-war-15mm-sci-fi-campaign.html

Craig

Re: The Christmas War - a 15mm Sci-Fi Campaign

Postby Craig » December 22nd, 2011, 9:18 pm

I love it that wargamers idea of 'festive spirit' involves mass slaughter and blowing stuff up :shock: :lol:
Cheers,
Craig.
"Youth and Talent are no match for Age and Treachery".

clkeagle

Re: The Christmas War - a 15mm Sci-Fi Campaign

Postby clkeagle » December 23rd, 2011, 3:40 am

There's only so much retail Christmas music one can listen to before resorting to violence. :)

Return to “15mm Fubar”

Created by Matti from StylesFactory.pl and Warlords of Draenor