I'm asking all ItEN fans to post their stories to the new ItEN Fiction forum (alternatively you can email your submission to me at [email protected]). I will pick the best pieces to go into the Gold Edition, where they will be seen by thousands!
There are a few rules:
- Submissions should be between 100 and 500 words in English.
- Submissions must be your own work - plagiarism will be checked for.
- Submissions should be proof-read for correct spelling, punctuation and grammar (and may be edited for the same before publication).
- Submissions should be recognizably set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, but must not include any trademarked terms, such as named characters (eg Ravenor, etc), locations (eg Necromunda, Stalinvast, etc) or armies (eg Ultramarines).
- Submissions must comply with Games Workshop's Intellectual Property Policy, and with international copyright and trademark law.
- By submitting your story you agree to it being modified and/or redistributed as part of ItEN, and that you are licensing your work to us under the Creative Commons "Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported" copyright license.
- Submissions should be well shooty and full of dakka!