My Copy of Ultra-FUBAR for my games

The next generation of the FUBAR rules will be created here.
tgunner91

My Copy of Ultra-FUBAR for my games

Postby tgunner91 » November 24th, 2012, 5:00 pm

Here's my modified version of FUBAR that I'm using for my Liberty. It's a draft and isn't in a one page format... I can't edit PDFs so it wound up being several pages long plus it has my army lists for the US and the LRL. I'm still editing it so I'm sure that there are errors all over the place. Let me know if you find stuff.

Enjoy! Tgunner91
Attachments
Ultra-FUBAR Draft 1.0 Liberty.pdf
Not one page guys!
(169.55 KiB) Downloaded 509 times

golan2072

Re: My Copy of Ultra-FUBAR for my games

Postby golan2072 » November 24th, 2012, 7:54 pm

Very nice.

tgunner91

My copy of Ultra-FUBAR: Up dated

Postby tgunner91 » April 19th, 2013, 2:52 am

I've been toying around with FUBAR for a while now and have fixed a few problems and changed a couple of things. I really like this fix, so much so that this version is now what I mainly play when I get out my toy soldiers! LOL! So much for all those expensive rules sitting on the shelves.

I have also attached my army lists for my Liberty War campaign. Currently it's just the US and the LRL. Down the line I'll be adding Commonwealth (the UK) and Neo-Soviet lists... as these armies join my collection and get sucked into the furious morass that is planet Liberty and the American-Liberty War.
Attachments
Ultra-FUBAR Draft 1.1 Liberty.pdf
Upgraded to version 1.1
(206.25 KiB) Downloaded 130 times

golan2072

Postby golan2072 » April 19th, 2013, 8:47 am

Nifty!

How well do the solo-play rules work on the table?

tgunner91

Postby tgunner91 » April 20th, 2013, 5:43 pm

I've only tried the action table so far with the random unit cards. I like that aspect so far. I haven't tried the rest of the rules yet but I'll get to them sooner or later.

One thing that I've done to limit my own ability to maneuver is I went on ahead and created random unit cards for MY units too. That way I don't have a choice about what units to activate. I draw a card just like the AI "player". That makes for some really odd and interesting games.

Here's how it works: make a deck for your force that's just like the AI force. When it's your turn to activate just draw a card from your deck. At that point you can try to activate that unit and then pick your actions off the table.

Maxshadow's UE and SUEs are very intriguing but I haven't really wrapped my mind around how these rules would match-up the the spotting rules I've made. But I really like the idea about moving my force onto an empty table and not really having much of an idea about what might be out there! It would really be cool to try it out against a LRL insurgent force! But I think my cavalry units and spotting rules could mess everything up.

Here is Maxshadow's game using these rules:
http://maxyshadow.blogspot.com.au/2012/ ... g-day.html

Like I said, I'm still playing with them.

tgunner91

Postby tgunner91 » April 29th, 2013, 1:11 pm

Here is a much more up-dated version of 1.1. Apparently I uploaded an older working copy. This version has the up-dated vehicle rules in it.
Attachments
(223.17 KiB) Downloaded 273 times
Ultra-FUBAR Draft 1.1 Liberty.docx
(211.48 KiB) Downloaded 88 times

tgunner91

Postby tgunner91 » July 3rd, 2013, 2:23 pm

And here's another up-date to my version. I tweeked the AR/UGL, up-dated some vehicle and mecha stats, added UK and Neo-Soviet units, and corrected some errors that I've found in the document.
Attachments
(234.48 KiB) Downloaded 181 times

tgunner91

Postby tgunner91 » March 4th, 2014, 4:47 pm

Here's the latest in 1.11 form.
Attachments
Ultra-FUBAR Draft 1.11 Liberty.docx
(232.13 KiB) Downloaded 201 times

Return to “Ultra FUBAR”

Created by Matti from StylesFactory.pl and Warlords of Draenor